CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Moving On..

I enjoyed summer! Really!

I learned to love working in the LGU; waking up early and giving service to the City's constituents.

Surely, I will miss my officemates who shared their weekdays with me. I'll be missing the 'thunderously amiable' voice of Mayor and the encouraging acts of Sir Teddy.

I am very glad to get to work with Sir Rex, the City Administrator.

I know I cannot stop summer days to unfold so fast. All I can do is cherish every moment that I spend with those valuable personalities leading our City of Character.

I should condition myself in to going back to normal- studies! Sooner, I will be working with them again; hope it'll be longer.

The experience I've earned this summer is priceless.

For now, I am preparing for the upcoming classes, moving on, leaving summerdays with a big smile.

Tony

0 comments: