CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bais City United Methodist Church

God will always provide. HE answers our every prayer in the right time and in the best time for us.

I am so happy to see our church, the United Methodist Church in Bais to be renovated for almost 8 years of praying and waiting for our Korean Missionaries to appropriate funds for the church.

Its walls witnessed the memories and happenings that transpired during services. Its wooden chairs heard all the struggles of the pastors who were assigned in Bais.

I will always be a living testimony of how GOD took care of our church and strengthen its 5-10 regular members.

I was only 4 years old when I joined the church workers and Koreans in a circle as they bless the opening of the church.

I am 20 now and I am still serving the church. No matter how hard would be the struggles in order to keep our church established and keep going, I will never leave its gateways.. I know this is the way GOD wants me to be. For sure, this is the "calling" that HE wants me to fulfill.

Bais City Methodists will always rekindle our faith in HIM and continue to serve HIM the best way that we can do.


Tony

0 comments: